Friday, December 11, 2009

My kitten bumped his eye and it looks a little pink and irritated. What should I do?

Here is a link with information about eye inflammation in cats and dogs. It should help you.My kitten bumped his eye and it looks a little pink and irritated. What should I do?
If its only a little pink, like he broke a blood vessel, I wouldn't worry about it unless your cat seems irritated by it. But if it looks red, and bloody, or If your cat seems irritated by it, I would bring him to the vet.My kitten bumped his eye and it looks a little pink and irritated. What should I do?
you may want to take her to the vet to get it checked out to be on the safe side. if you can't afford the vet just keep an eye on it. i think she will be fine though. best of luck.
go to vet =]!


dab with water slightly


poor kitty :(





BEST OF LUCKX
go to the vet if ur worried my cat was hanged and they broke its leg it was bleeding so here there are no vets it fixed its self
Just to be safe take it to the vet

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color