Sunday, December 13, 2009

Hi i need help on my eye make up not sure on how to make it look good!!?

HI today me and a friend r dressing up in a color scheme of blue and black i need tips on my eye makeup! I have two blue eye shadows and i have mascara i just dont know what to do with the eye shadow help!Hi i need help on my eye make up not sure on how to make it look good!!?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TH0wPBc90鈥?/a>








When I want help with shadows and other makeup tips, I tend to go to Youtube. There are actually some VERY helpful tutorials.


The one I found for you seemed the least crazy; something someone would actually wear.


If you don't like it, just search for ';blue eyeshadow'; or ';blue eyeshadow tutorial';Hi i need help on my eye make up not sure on how to make it look good!!?
one standard thing you can do is put the lighter blue shade all over the eye, and then put the darker blue shade in a v shape in the outer corner of your eye. you can also take some blue shadow with a small brush, and put some right underneath your bottom lashes and smudge slighly in the outer bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color