Friday, December 11, 2009

How can i do my make to get my eyes to look smoky ? I'm black.?

I have a blind date soon and i wanna look gr8!!!


Help.How can i do my make to get my eyes to look smoky ? I'm black.?
go2





www.cosmetics.com


itll tell u hw 2 do make-upHow can i do my make to get my eyes to look smoky ? I'm black.?
Ask a cometician for help, or you could surf the net, you will get answers.


Good luck on your blind date.
use metallic eyeshadows, there really pretty
depending on the shade of your skin, use a shimmery bronze type color from lid to brow, then line top and bottom of lids in black, be sure and use a sponge tip to smudge the black all around the eye. you want to give it a smudged, smokey look rather than just a black outline. also dependiing on the shape of your eye you might want to put a blak or dark grey color in the crease and blend it too. follow with black mascara. good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color