Friday, December 11, 2009

Every once in a while i see these little things on my eyes that look like there swimming aroung like little ?

organisms or something, i wear contacts could it be on them? anyone know?Every once in a while i see these little things on my eyes that look like there swimming aroung like little ?
They are normal, but if they appear all of a sudden, you should definitly call your eye doctor. They can indicate a serious problem and may need immediate attention.Every once in a while i see these little things on my eyes that look like there swimming aroung like little ?
You know I have the same problem and also sometimes I blink my eyes and it becomes a lil clearer like I have glasses on or something. Weird but I have no idea whatg it is. Kind of scary... Guess we will just wait for some body to answer.
They are called floaters, and it is normal to have some, but if you start to see lots of them, I would go see my eye doctor. They are floating inside your eyes. Good Luck! :)
There called ';Floaters'; There caused by cholesteral in your system. Its where cataracts come from.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color