Sunday, December 13, 2009

Do my eye brows look okaaay?

I dyed my hair blonde recently, and my eye brows are sorta dark.








And I just got outta the shower so I don't have any make-up on, so I know I don't look amazing.








Be honest! Seriously.








Picture: http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa3/colormyworld_contests/eyes020.jpgDo my eye brows look okaaay?
Your hair doesn't look that blonde............








Looks red.Do my eye brows look okaaay?
If you dye your hair blonde never do your eyebrows too. As a rule they look best at least one shade darker than your hair color. so you look fine! you would have really messed up if you would have dyed them as well. you actually look great!
yeah ur brows look fine, there is loads of models out there with blonde hair and very dark eyebrows, agyness deyn has very dark eyebrows and very blonde hair and it looks super cute!
the colour is fine it's just that they are way too thin!


you need to let them grow and get them waxed!
They look fine. But they are alittle thin.
dont stress it looks fine.................you would look crapy with blonde eyebrows anyway girrrrrrrrrrrrl
yep, you look just fine.
yea they look fine

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color