Friday, December 11, 2009

Would you look a person in the eye and, with a gun, kill that person if it would save a million other people?

Suppose that the person is someone that you know, a friend, a lover, a relative, etc.


Would you do it?


Why or why not?Would you look a person in the eye and, with a gun, kill that person if it would save a million other people?
No, I wouldn't. It is not my right to take the life of any other human...no matter the reason or the justification. We start getting into trouble when we make exceptions for the laws given to us...by God and society.Would you look a person in the eye and, with a gun, kill that person if it would save a million other people?
Without Hesitation
Well, it would depend on the situation at hand. If this person, loved one or not, was a menace to society and these millions of people need me to save them.............then yes, I'd shoot with no second thoughts and I'd sleep peacefully.





If it was because of ........... let's say genocide of a million people in one particular race, religion, etc. Then no, I wouldn't kill someone I know or love for this. I'd kill someone who was a stranger for this, but not someone I love. Sounds sad, but it's what they call the circle of life, and I wouldn't kill a loved one to stop it unless, like I said above, my loved one was the reason these millions of peole need me to get rid of.
Let's see, 6 billion people on the planet minus 1 million ..... Do you need an answer right away?
1. Is the person the cause of the hazard to the million people? Terrorist, etc.? Yup.


2. Is the person a friend, lover, relative? I'd ask for their consent and abide by their decision.


3. Is the person a complete and total innocent? (i.e., Osama says ';shoot this baby or I'll kill a million people.';) Sorry, million.
I'd have to put my emotions aside and look at the big picture, This could be harder if i were female.
Your question is far too hypothetical for me I have a good imagination and could not see such a scenerio. I would not kill Why? 10 Commandments
  • earrings for wholesale
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin color