Friday, December 4, 2009

Why do so many people think blue eyes brunettes look exotic?

Honestly from just a Caucasian point of view... I look at Angelina Jolie, Cameron Diaz (when she had brown hair), That Kirsten chick from twlight, Miley Cyrus, Katy perry, scarlet johannson (with brown hair) etc etc and they just look like..... normal?Why do so many people think blue eyes brunettes look exotic?
Yeah, it's nothing special.





I have deep bright green eyes and I'm a brunette. Totally normal in my eyes.Why do so many people think blue eyes brunettes look exotic?
I think it's just you lol


that kristen chick from twilight has red hair. miley cyrus looks like a chipmunk. scarlet johannson's lips make her look exotic becuase not a lot of white women have fuller lips (I know that sounds very lesbo. I LOVE MEN, I just have a lot of guy friends who have had conversations about her). it depends on the girl
A few of the girls you listed don't have blue eyes, but idk. They're normal, average people. I don't think people and their looks are exotic because most of us have the same features.
Its not as common because of genes but they look equally as nice, i have brown eyes and people have said i have really nice eyes.
Because it's a rare combination...just like African Americans with Hazel, Blue or Green eyes are exotic.
they dont look exotic. they look like normal human beings.
because it makes the blue pop more. and there is that the whole blonde hair %26amp; blue eye combo is very... stereotypical.
I wouldn't say exotic, just different.
It's because blond hair blue eyes was a ';hot thing'; and times have changed. It's not something you see very often.
I never thought they looked exotic, haha.


But I do think blue eyes with dark hair is really pretty :)
yup i agree


but im a blonde bombshell -lol- with dark brown and hazel eyes so yea


ppl think im exotic lookin....thats why i model


altho my avi has brown hair


%26lt;------
I think they are ugly i like green eyes with dark hair
I totally agree, i mean they look normal to me, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color