Sunday, December 13, 2009

Do your eyes look different when you have bad Vision? Do your eyeballs actually move?

I have had detached retinas this past year and have lost significant vision in one of my eyes when the retina re-detached. I am told by my family that while looking at someone, that eye no longer focuses the same (ex: I look mostly out of one eye and the other is slightly in a different direction.) When my vision was at its worst, moving around in the store or where there was a lot of movement, my body posture was 'tighter' sort of a protection type of thing. Family and friends noticed the change but not those that did not know--I hope! It was apparent that vision was bad and that I could not focus both eyes in one direction for a long time, so yes, eyes look a bit different with bad vision in that respect. And yes, the eyeballs move just not in-sink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color