Sunday, December 13, 2009

If guys eye or look a girls around ... is it in some sense abusing or offending for those girls ?

Don't I have the right to see ... to see the marvels and beauty of nature ? ... to have a good look at the wonderful creations of god?If guys eye or look a girls around ... is it in some sense abusing or offending for those girls ?
Some girls like to be eye fu*ked....If guys eye or look a girls around ... is it in some sense abusing or offending for those girls ?
Well, as a female who gets oggled constantly... It pisses me off. Even when I was single, it just grossed me out and made me want to smack the guy upside his head and say to him ';Get your eyes back in your head!'; but I'm polite so I'd snarl at him and give him a look that could kill. It especially pisses me off now that I'm married... I officially belong to a man, one man and one man only and it's not the guy at Starbucks starin' at my ***. It also pisses off my husband and makes him want to kick some serious butt. He doesn't because, like me, he's polite so he just growls and glares but still... It's outraging.
It's a natural thing for guys to look at gals. It's wrong if you lust after the gals you look at tho. However, in front of your woman, it is best to only have eyes for her.
Sure, I don't mind when my man looks at a girl when she walks by, you know? As long as he doesn't almost break his neck looking or just constantly keep staring at her, it's fine.
Looking is fine. Drooling may tend to offend.
It depends on how he looks at you. If he looks at you and them look away that really isn't nothing. But if he's constantly looking at you like when your bending down at to get something, then maybe its a problem
It is ok to look and admire women but it is another thing to look at us like you are already undressing us in your minds . we appreciate it when guys takes a second look but of course we get offended when we notice the disrespect that comes along with that look .
Eyes were made to see and appreciate all of God's creation, as long as you are not staring to the point that it will make the girl uncomfortable, beauty should be appreciated, and its okay to look.
we have right to see....
You must be kidding me.





You can look for like 4 or 5 seconds, but not stare to the point the girl feels as if she is walking naked.
sometimes it s creepy
It's not abuse but it can be offensive and may be sometimes scary if you look too long. It may sometimes be nice, the girl knowing that they look good. It really does depend on the type of person they are. Is it ok for you to admire and marvel at a 5 year old? the wonderful creation of God?


The safest option is to look briefly, but don't stare like you're planning to devour her. Looking is ok, eyeing - depends.
yeah you do......i just dont quite understand the question....you can look at girls how would that be abusing them???

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color