Sunday, December 13, 2009

How can i make my eyes look big or pop out?

lol just a random question. what makeup do i use.How can i make my eyes look big or pop out?
use white eyeliner instead of black and also only put mascara on your upper lashes and make it longer towards the ends. also try using silver eyeshadow then putting a little of it across the bridge of your nose (right inbetween your nose) to make them look super big!!!How can i make my eyes look big or pop out?
You should use black eyeliner and try putting it on the top lid also and then use a volumizing mascara and your eyes will look big and pop out
use eyeliner, mascara, and choose a dark colored (dark blue or green is best) eyeshadow. The mascara makes your eyes look bigger, and the eyeshadow compliments your eyes.





hope I helped!





asdfjkl;
White eyeliner. Then add a little bit of mascara or black eyeliner under your lower eye lashes.
walk around looking at people bug-eyed.
a good kind of white eyeliner because it makes you look awake and it brings out your eyes...also. if you have blue eyes....use a gold or purple ...same goes for green eyes. if you have green eyes...i use alot of bottom eyeliner and green/blue eyeshadow...brown eyes you can really use any color as long as its not really scarry (lol) brown eyes go with pretty much every color!





hope it helped!
botoics
eyeliner and mascara





maybe like eyeshadow that accents your eyes
what shasta cola said
I'm a big fan of making my eyes look drastic.





So this is what I do, and the products that I wear...





Eyeliner ~ I use a chocolate brown (dark brown). Black makes me look too fake, and brown looks good with many skin, eye, and hair color. I use Clinique's ';Eye Shaper for Eyes';. It works well for me, and I only have to apply it about twice a day. Maybe more, but it depends how much you want to apply.





Mascara ~ what you want is to lengthen your eye lashes, and make them appear thicker. I use Clinique's ';High Impact'; Mascara. It is great because it doesn't give me those clumps from past mascara's that I've tried. It give my lashes a long look to them, and I don't even have to curl my lashes!





Eyeshadow ~ you can use whatever brand you really want. I use Bedhead usually. Because I like the dramatic colors they have like, green, and bright pink, but any brand will you want will be just fine. For the color, use a smokey grey, it's not to dark, to make you look like you have bug eyes, but it's definitely not to light either. It's just enough to make your eyes pop. Just apply it all over your top lid, and a tiny bit under your lower lashes.





Haha.. I know it's a little long. But hey.. I know my stuff. ;]





Hope that helps you.
1. Always curl lashes before applying mascara. You can actually curl lashes AFTER mascara is applied, as long as your mascara is dried (a good tip to know if you want to curl your lashes later in the day without removing your mascara).





2. Don't forget your bottom lashes. For years I avoided mascara on them until a makeup expert showed me how much mascara on my lower lashes really make my eyes pop.





I rarely go without now. To apply mascara on lower lashes, hold the brush vertically, then sweep it back and forth.





3. For a doe-eyed, seductive look, makeup artist *Paul Starr suggests you try lining your lower lids with a creamy white eye pencil. He likes Estee Lauder Artists's Eye Pencil in White Writer($18.50).





4. White liner may sound odd, but it really opens up the eye. You can also try putting it on the inside corner of both your upper and your lower lids.





5. Another way to open up eyes is to skip the white eyeliner and opt instead for a platinum highlighter. Dot along the browbone, then blend in. Apply highlighter at the inner corners of your eyes. Follow with eye shadow.





6. Make sure your brows are manicured. Until you get your brows professionally waxed, tweezed or threaded, you won't realize how much they affect the rest of your face. Cleaning up your brow line of stray hairs, adding a slight arch and filling in sparse spots are key to making eyes look much larger.





put eyeliner halfway.





never line the inside of your eye with a dark liner. only use white , gold or pink liner or eyeshadow on inner eye then rub it in with your finger so you can see it but its not like a straight line.





mascara: put wand at bottom of lashes and wiggle it. it makes you lashes look longer and opens up your eyes to make them look bigger. and to look catty apply a little liner at the outer corner of your eye and curl the ends of you lashes up. use brown eyeliner at daytime black at night. same thing with mascara.
  • earrings for wholesale
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin color