Sunday, December 13, 2009

Does this eye color look real ?

I am working on changing eye colors for , so i decided to try it out on my cat , Lori.





Here is her natural eye color:





http://www.flickr.com/photos/13606906@N0鈥?/a>








This is the edited version :





http://www.flickr.com/photos/13606906@N0鈥?/a>





Thanks !Does this eye color look real ?
I wasn't going to answer but since a couple other writers said it first:: I don't like the saturated blue. Have never seen that color on that color of a cat naturally and folks don't like to be fooled. I would like to see a jade green or au naturele.


Anna your work is so good, I am such a purist, I like reality.


Hope you don't mind me picking at you.Does this eye color look real ?
Very realistic. Almost like another cat. Before I looked at the photos I was going to recommend that you get the free photoshop 'Gimp', but after seeing the pics seemingly you are fine with whatever you work with.
my lovely and talented wife thinks the eyes should be more green than blue, she didn't think the natural colour was her real colour either...


it is always a treat to look at your work and progress and experiments.
yes it really does good job!
I love puss-why cats!





Great shots. Excellent acuity, color, and light. Nicely done.
no it doesnt.


the real one looks much nicer.
no go with brown/green
Wow, those are amazing! I loved them, the eye color change was absolutely flawless! I would like to say what a good job you did, as a photo editor and photographer. Those cat photos are stunning, I wish I could take similar ones of my cat. Nice job!
the first one looks way more natural but i love the blue as well
I THINK U SHOULD GO FOR IT ,, IT LOOKS HOT AND REAL :D
woah, u can change your eye color?
Yes. have to compliment you on your photography, wow!!
NO!
To me it looks real...here is a photo of the natural blue coloring of my Siamese mix cat for comparison purposes:


http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2155/2157鈥?/a>





Thanks Annafur!!


**Note to the others: my cat's eyes are natural....no enhancing!!**
I think the eye itself looks realistic, although it doesn't look like it belongs on a brown cat. But the effect is very striking and beautiful, and you did the color change well!
looks real enough for me!
hey gals i salute to you. you really did a great job.


you got talent. you capture the real her.


i still like the natural colour of brown for your Lori..


well the colour blue look cool on her.


but its just not her(Lori)..


thanks you for sharing it with us.


good luck in what your decision you made.


God bless
No, they need to be more of a slate blue. Try desaturating the eye color a little bit and this should help.
#2 is allllmost there...needs a bit of light reflection on the eye.





Just my 2 rupees.
Looks real, but definitely odd enough to make people think otherwise. Maybe tone it down a little.
You did a good job on the blue eyes, but no they do not look right for your cat. It is a nice visual effect, but nature has a way of expressing itself and her eyes don't look right that brilliant blue. BTW, the pictures look great. You are taking some really nice pics of your kitty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color