Sunday, December 13, 2009

Is it normal to see some eye floaters when looking at the sky?

Whenever i look into the sky when its bright i see little black specs,assuming these are floaters cause when i move my eyes they ';float';,just curious if this is normal or if i have something wrong?Is it normal to see some eye floaters when looking at the sky?
Floaters are quite normal.They are the condensations of the proteinaceous material which is present in the gel of the eye.Is it normal to see some eye floaters when looking at the sky?
have had floaters since as long as I can remember. I can see them if I'm looking at the sky or any broad single color object like a wall or the ceiling. My Ophthalmologist said they were normal.
very normal
  • earrings for wholesale
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin color