Sunday, December 13, 2009

What colored eyeshadows should i get for a smokey eyed look?

blue eyes


blonde hair


pinkish toned skinWhat colored eyeshadows should i get for a smokey eyed look?
i would say some nice browns so it would not look way too over dramatic for your colored eyes or skin tone.





the trick is to blend very well into the next colorWhat colored eyeshadows should i get for a smokey eyed look?
I would go for a deep purple. My hair is red not blond, but I have blue eyes and that pinkish white skin, and the color I have is Thunder by Maxx. Its a very dark purplish blue, and when I brush a little midnight blue into the crease of my eyelid and on my lash line, it looks smokin' hot!
You should go to my website where you can do a virtual makeover.





You can upload a photo and try on different makeup.





Grey looks really good with your features.





http://www.marykay.com/eligarcia/whatsne鈥?/a>
im thinking black eyeshadow and eyeliner, trust me, it'll really bring out your blue eyes, just look at avril lavigne!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color