Friday, December 11, 2009

Which eye color would look good on me?

i have brunette hair and really tanned skin.


would green or blueish-grey look good on me? or should i get like a hazel color? i want it to look natural. all my aunts and uncles have either blue or green eyes, but my parents had brown eyes. i'm getting colored contacts. thanks :]Which eye color would look good on me?
i have a friend who has brunette hair and really tan skin and she looks so gorgeous in turquoise and grey...


colored contacts usually don't look natural.. so if you're looking for natural, then i would stick to your natural iris color or a color very close to your natural color.





good luck!Which eye color would look good on me?
Blue eyes!!! trust me everyone one will be like OMG YOUR EYES ARE SO COOOOOL! nah but they will look amazing with brown hair and tanned skin trust me!








add me


pretty1369@hotmail.com





and send a picture and i will show you what you would look like with blue eyes or what color you want i shall photo shop your eyes then you can decide.
blue colored contacts might look good from far away, but they could make you look fake and cheap up close. i say go for hazel. it will look natural but still veryy pretty. :)
Dark green or hazel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color