Friday, December 11, 2009

Why do I see dark fuzzy things on my eyes when I look around?

Now, I don't have a problem seeing at all, everything is perfectly clear but I have always noticed that when I look off into the distance or at a mass of white, when I move my eyes around in my head or look around, I see these tiny, dark, fuzzy, gooey looking things following the path I moved my eyes. Why is this?Why do I see dark fuzzy things on my eyes when I look around?
I have them too. They are called floaters and they are annoying but usually not serious. They are little clumps of cells which have broken away from the retina. Most of the time, they come and go. But if you suddenly have a very large floater that you can see even if you are not looking at bright backgrounds, you should see an eye doctor right away. It could be a sign of retinal detachment.Why do I see dark fuzzy things on my eyes when I look around?
I don't think it can be anything too serious. This happens to me a lot. However, if this is bothering you or you are worried about it then you might want to visit your eye doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color