Friday, December 11, 2009

What colors of eyeshadows make brown eyes pop and look good?

purples, because its the opposite color of brown on the color wheel.What colors of eyeshadows make brown eyes pop and look good?
Bronzes, shimmery deep browns, and greens!





I say the shimmery deeper brown because that will make your eyes pop, but don't go with any other shades of brown. Use the bronzes and greens and I also think that gold is a universal color and can be used for most eye colors.





Make sure to use a pearl/off-white highlighter for under the brow. That will add to the ';pop'; effect.What colors of eyeshadows make brown eyes pop and look good?
Purple and green are awesome. Gold can work if used properly, and I've heard pink is good. Cherryculture stocks a NYX palette specifically designed for brown eyes - you can see it at http://www.cherryculture.com/cosmetics/m鈥?/a>
grey http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/vi鈥?/a>
Just about any pallette will work wonders for brown eyes. Purples seem to be the best colors and the most attractive. You can also use Pinks, Blues(not the grey blue, but the truer blue), Teal, etc. etc. etc.


You can also use the colors for hazel eyes.
Try this tutorial. I love this girls videos on make up.


I think you will love it too. She has brown eyes also so this will be more beneficial to you then it is to me lol. I have blue eyes.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrL5YIsUQ鈥?/a>
Hi, I've got really light blue eyes so I wouldn't really know BUT my friend Camelle's got brown eyes. She uses offwhite and blends it with silver glitter (doesn't look heavy , looks absolutely gorgeous) and she wears brown with golds always makes her eyes look big and nice.





Hope I helped?


XOXO
Here is a kit designed especiall for brown eyes. I love this I own it and always use it. Trust me I am a model.





http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?鈥?/a>
I have brown eyes and have been complimented many times on wearing smoky dark grey eyeshadow and green eyeshadow. My fav green comes from MAC and is called SWIMMING :)
Gold looks awesome!!


Other good colors are green, pink, tan, and purple.


Purple green and gold are the best for browns eyes,


Trust me.
First put a bottom layer of a deep brown, like coffee brown





Next put a layer of gold over the brown.





TRUST ME
gold on the top lids and inner corners. also a deep purple in the creases and light purple on the lids.
Do purple on your lids and crease then use a metallic gold on your brow bone it will look amazing and majestic
purples, blues, greens and pink colors. gold is good too, fortunately we brown eyed girls have a lot to work with ;)
Several few, gold, green, black/gray, or purple.
gold and green together :)








ive also heard purple
plums and purples look hellllla good :)
I have brown eyes too golds and purples look really good
GOLD
purples blues and golds (:
golds look greaaaat!
why are you putting makeup on your butthole?
  • earrings for wholesale
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin color