Sunday, December 13, 2009

I wish i had a person to shout at me, to look at me in the eye and tell that im weak-why?

I aint going to the military- atleast not now(i cant God, or a force if you may say is not letting me), and i just want to find some way that i can get a person to mentally, physically, emmotionally train me for 30 consecutive days and just mistreat me and the little by little bring me up..... i mean - im so sick of seeing my self as a little boy which im not im 19 im like a man right.... i want to be firm to be strong- to have like a rough build and tough heart - iv been deprived some how of bieng more of a man.... God i just want to be a Man! What do you think i should do?I wish i had a person to shout at me, to look at me in the eye and tell that im weak-why?
You need to go to the army.I wish i had a person to shout at me, to look at me in the eye and tell that im weak-why?
get off the pitty pot!!
I think that you need the help of a Therapist to help you out a little. Why would you want someone to yell at you to help make you stronger that doesn't make any sense. Why would you want to be hard hearted? I think you need professional help remember people like nice guys not jerks.
The military will bulk you up and also make you feel more like a man. If you don't mind taking orders and rigorous training, you will begin to feel better about yourself.
Only confidence on yourself can move the mountains,Nothing else under the sun can help you than SELF CONFIDENCE.
Maybe you would like something other than the military to make you feel proud and strong - there are definitely other options. Hard physical labor and some fresh country air does wonders for a person's soul - especially a young man's. Maybe consider work as a rancher for a year - or train as a fireman out west - Having a tough skin is not the same as having a tough heart - you want the outside strong so your heart is protected but can love when the right person or thing comes along. Hope that wasn't too cheesy...Good luck!
You need a Master. A strong, dominant man to tie you up, whip you, and command your respect, adoration, and obedience.





Love, Jack.
You need to join the Marines or one of the military branches. They'll toughen you up physically and emotionally giving you that sense of direction in life that you may need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color