Friday, December 4, 2009

My eyes are always look tired, any suggestions on how to treat them?

Even when I get a good night sleep my eyes either look cloudy and yellowish, or red and tired. I want to look alert and well, any ideas on how I can treat my eyes?My eyes are always look tired, any suggestions on how to treat them?
Two words. Eyedrops Baby :P:P They do work my mum uses them and she works very early and nights :):)My eyes are always look tired, any suggestions on how to treat them?
anytime you see yellow


you might need to see a doctor


could be something going on with the liver
They make creams that you apply under and around the eyes. Many work quite well.





Also - drink more water and get more sleep.
cuumber slices on each eye on a regular basis and they will look alie and well rested i promise .
seriously this may sound stupid, but light eyeshadow underneath and in the corner of your eyes. I will help them to look bright and open.
If it's not the way it is, maybe


there's some problem.





Go see a doctor. :)
get some plastic surgery or better yet an eye lift!!!


or take the boring way and ask your eye doctor.
  • earrings for wholesale
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin color