Friday, December 11, 2009

My new glasses make my eyes look really small?

I'm near-sighted. My eyes are SO HORRIBLE. MY PRESCRIPTION IS LIKE more than -10.00. I have the thinnest lens, 1.74. My eyes look SO SMALL. Is there another to fix this? Some people told me there's nothing I could do about it except live with it and that sucks. :\My new glasses make my eyes look really small?
Minus power lenses minify just as plus power lenses magnify. The stronger the lens the more this effect is.


You can improve the cosmetic appearance by keeping the glasses as small as possible.


Better yet, wear soft lenses.


Most highly myopic eyes are large, so you will appear to have large eyes without glasses.


If you want to go for middle ground it is possible to partly correct you vision with contacts and the rest of it with glasses. This would make your large myopic eyes appear more normal in size.


Best of all, forget about how they look and just enjoy your vision with whatever correction works best for you.My new glasses make my eyes look really small?
Can't you use contacts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color