Friday, June 25, 2010

Why does my son cover his right eye when he looks at stuff?

He's 3 and does it when he watches tv or when we say to look at something! When I asked him why he did it, he said so he can see!Why does my son cover his right eye when he looks at stuff?
one eye is weaker probablyWhy does my son cover his right eye when he looks at stuff?
I used to do that. I have a depth perception problem. See an eye doctor.
your son needs glasses.. his right eye has weaker vision probably
You should take him for an eye test ASAP.My brother did the same and when we took him for a test we discovered that he has really bad eye sight,like he is looking at everything from underwater.I'm not saying your son's eye sight problem is this extreme but if you leave it,it will get worse
his vision in one eye is weaker, prolly needs glasses
take him to the doc to get his eyes checked. hope this helps and wish you the best of luck
Sounds like he needs glasses. I would definately take him to the eye doctor.
get him to the opthalmologist and have his vision tested -get off Yahoo to do this.
You should get his eyes checked, as i was born with some form of cataract! (you wouldn't know looking at me, just looks normal) and through one eye it is all blurry, when i was younger they told my parents to wait until i was older to have surgery, i am now 22 and went to the opticians and they told me nothing can be done and it should've been done as soon as it was found! May not be the same at all as it's very rare but guess what i am trying to say is, the sooner he's checked it may be for the better, best wishes :)
  • pc security
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin color