Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I want to know how to do the eye makeup look that Hillary Clinton has had during this campaign?

I know it's a weird question, but it looks great. Her eyes look big, and they seem to have a lot of depth. How did her makeup artist do that? And I read an article about the colors used. I would likely use neutrals and maybe peach, rather than pink. But I'd LOVE to know how she got this great look...I want to know how to do the eye makeup look that Hillary Clinton has had during this campaign?
liquid line the top.





use a very neutral beige color on the entire lid.


use a tan color in the crease.


onecoat of mascara.








DONE ! :]





simple and easy look.





glad to help:]I want to know how to do the eye makeup look that Hillary Clinton has had during this campaign?
post a picture of which specific makeup face you desire. She experiments with different stuff. If you post it, i might be able to explain what to do, but before then, i have no idea what it looks like.





EDIT: yeah her makeup looks good. I dont think its exceptional, but it looks good. The article explains how to do it
it says exactly how to do it...just read a little into the arcticle on the first one
im agreed wiff her ^^^^
you really want to look 765482 years old

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color