Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Why do my eyes look like they're bruised?

It's kind of annoying because they look like black eyes. I've had it all my life, but it comes and goes. Sometimes it's more noticable and sometimes it's not there at all.





Haha, looking at my pictures from when I was small, I looked like an abused child. My parents actually got a few questions about that...





Anywho, what's causing this? I would like to stop looking like a victim of abuse or someone who always gets into fights.Why do my eyes look like they're bruised?
It might be something to do with your diet. Perhaps you don't get enough iron? I had a similar thing when I first started being vegetarian and I found out I was slightly anemic. I take iron tablets now and I'm fine. Maybe you need to get a blood test?Why do my eyes look like they're bruised?
Are you getting enough sleep? Sounds like a health problem.
  • pc security
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin color