Friday, June 25, 2010

How can i get rid of my eye bags?my eyes looks so puffy, is it a sign of high cholesterol?

you can get rid of them .. stop answering all the questions and get some sleep.How can i get rid of my eye bags?my eyes looks so puffy, is it a sign of high cholesterol?
Puffy eyes are not an indicator for high cholesterol and the best treatment for puffy eyes is Anusol HC or Preparation H with hydrocortisone. I know this sounds odd, but it really works.How can i get rid of my eye bags?my eyes looks so puffy, is it a sign of high cholesterol?
Use CLARINS eye gel, wonderful for puffy morning eyes and dark circles.....there are two to try[ one puts a sparkle in your eyes and leaves them looking clear open and fresh.
get good sleep
You can use Preperation H, many people use it, it works great, it starts working in about a minute or so.
Also , a cool pak will help ,just a minute or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color