Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What colors eyes shadow will look good on me?

I need some make up tips, especially for the eyes, that will look good on me. I'm pale with some cute freckles, blue eyes, and I just dyed my hair dark red. Oh..and my pale skin is with a pink undertone, not yellow..advice, please....What colors eyes shadow will look good on me?
brown, or plum, have fun with it.What colors eyes shadow will look good on me?
I'd say a pale orange or a natural color. Pale skin usually doesn't look good with bright eyeshadows.
kinda sounds like me watever you do try not to go for dark colors you can basically can use watever color you like but the light version of it
Motives ';Ol' Blue Eyes'; is perfect with your eyes and tone. It's a five-pan palette that uses shades that will compliment you well.





http://www.marketamerica.com/hwcnewyork/鈥?/a>
if u you had picture of you I could help you
try green. it will compliment your hair well. also try blue. good luck.
1] any green but olive -mint, sage, parsley, hunter


2] browns, light to dark


3] lavender to dk. purple


4] white, pink, or silver as accents


5] grays, light to dark


Accent with coordinating [ same color, but deeper ] or navy/charcoal/brown liner and mascara. Save black, or intense colors for evening looks.
try a blue or a light orange/red to get the best eye shado go to safora

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color