Saturday, June 26, 2010

What color eye shadow would look good on me? (pic included)?

because Im dark skinned I don't know how to do my makeup. Alot of my lighter skinned friends tell me to use their make up but it doesnt look right on me. Can you make some suggestions please?





http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i129/a鈥?/a>What color eye shadow would look good on me? (pic included)?
You should probably use like a really pretty beige. Try using ';Nylon'; from MAC. It's a really pretty shimmery color and it'll look great on you. If you don;t know how to apply your eyeshadow then try looking at these videos. It's a girl and she actually shows you how to put on makeup. She has lots of videos so you kind of have to look around for the right one.


Here's the link :


http://www.youtube.com/pursebuzz





Good Luck %26lt;3333What color eye shadow would look good on me? (pic included)?
When you have beautiful dark skin and brown eyes like yours usually you are safe using dark browns and tans.





If you are feeling experimental, some colors to try that would really make your eyes pop are those in the purple, and green family.





=) have fun with it %26amp; experiment!
beige, toffee, fawn, chocolate, white , shimmery bronze , light shades and avoid pink , blue , light green ...





Purple wud look good too ..





Some black eyeliner , and black mascara ...





Nude pink lips , or darker lipgloss...





Gd luck xx =))
No girl please your darker then me but we can pull of all kinds of makeup you just have to apply it right and work it here's a lady I adore





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pcm2cAwY_鈥?/a>
Dark purple and blue colors look good on dark skin colors. Dark metallic colors also look good. Use eyeliner and black mascara .
i think a light tan color because it would go best with you skin color and i will make the color of you eyes look fantastic!!!
Definitely Golds.
I think you should try some bronzes. Like a shimmery bronze. I think that it would look wonderful on you!!! I think it would really bring your eyes out. Hope i helped!!! :-)
try a dark brown, a nice shade, don't go lighter than your natural tone
brown %26amp; bronze colors...try stuff out...then you will know what looks good on you

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color