Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hi do you think I would look ok in eye glasses?

I look just like my avatar. I have blond hair, blues and acne. ( not bad acne just some)





I think I might need REALLY thin glasses because it is a little bit hard to see the board.


thanks.








http://www.glassesonweb.com/catalog/_ab/鈥?/a>


Hi do you think I would look ok in eye glasses?
yeah you would look fine and those glasses are cute








answer mine please http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>Hi do you think I would look ok in eye glasses?
a picture of you would make it easier to tell for sure, but based on the information you gave us, i would say sure.
I think you should go with contacts. I think that they are more comfortable and that they also look much better. If your worried about looks, go with contacts.
doesn't really matter what you look like .... your being able to see is more important than how others might see you ... if you NEED glasses ...it would be really silly NOT to get them
honestly the glasses look great!! if your avatar looks like you then you should look great with them.
yah those would look good if thats truly what u look like


good luck :)


and try not to care too much about your outside appearance
sounds fine and those are cute glasses.
i can't really tell without a picture of you. i'd try them on and look at other ones as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color