Saturday, June 26, 2010

Which MAC eyeshadows will look good for medium/tan skintone? I want to brighten the dark circles around my eye?

If you put a little bit of shroom on your whole eyelid and add trax to just the crease, it should look pretty but natural looking on a medium or tan skintone. This will also brighten and open up your whole eye. Also, you could add a little white eyeliner or shadow on your waterline, which will make your eyes pop and look bright and awake. Then just add a bit of foundation underneath your eye to get rid of dark circles. Hope this helps! =)Which MAC eyeshadows will look good for medium/tan skintone? I want to brighten the dark circles around my eye?
I dont know much about MAC makeup, but if you are willing to try something different, I have an awesome suggestion-- try Urban Decay, their shadow in the shade of ';Kitten';. It is thee hottest color for this summer and fall!! I hope you give it a chance!Which MAC eyeshadows will look good for medium/tan skintone? I want to brighten the dark circles around my eye?
use a brown color all shades try to blend it
use lightet colors . stay away from shimmer
Try a concealer and dab white shimmer shadow in the corner of your eye.





Hope that helps. x
  • pc security
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin color