Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How can I make my eyes look more open?

I've noticed in pictures lately my eyes look quite small.


I do my make up with just eye shadow on my lids and as liner, but the eye shadow isn't around my whole eye. and i also use mascara, and i curl my lashes like crazy, so I don't think thats the problem.





http://s32.photobucket.com/albums/d31/il鈥?/a>How can I make my eyes look more open?
haha same happens with me.





it works VERY well for me when i put eyeliner right below my water line on the lower lash line and above the upper lash line, but just in the outer corner on each of my eyes


%26lt;%26gt; %26lt;%26gt;


^there %26amp; ^thereHow can I make my eyes look more open?
My mother recommended that I wear mascara to widen my eyes and make me look more awake and bright. And I think that helps so find a voluminous mascara to help open your eyes.


I recommend Voluminous by L'Oreal, Lash Blast by Covergirl, the No Smudge Macara by Bobbi Brown and check out some others on Youtube.


Simply youtube mascara reviews and you'll find plenty of helpful reviews.


Other Brands:


Too Faced


Benefit


Organics


MAC
1. Try using a lighter eyeshadow on the lid and darker shadow on the crease, rather than just a block of powder blue.


2. Use a darker eyeliner.


3. Apply white eyeliner to your waterline.
Here this will help you a lot it helped me : P
I put eyeliner on the lower lash lines.
put toothpicks in them
put eyelinner in the bottom inside of ur eye

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color