Friday, June 25, 2010

How to make my eyes look healthy and beautiful?

I hate the way my eyes affects my look and I hate the area under my eyes!! I'm convinced that I have very beautiful eyes, but the problem is that I always feel they look so tired and sleepy, which affects my hall apperance!! Tho I always put make up to hide that but still I hate the fact that my eyes don't look natural with make up! how can I make my eyes and the area under look healthy and beautiful ????How to make my eyes look healthy and beautiful?
Ah! Okay first crack an egg and just use the egg whites only. Apply the egg whites under your eyes and on the rest of your face if you want to. Let it dry and you will feel your skin tightening. Wash of with wash cloth and it should visibly reduce under eye puffiness and stuff. I do this on mornings when i didn't catch enough sleep. Second you can get an ice cube and rub it around your eye it helps with swelling and stuff. And you can always use either potato slices or cucumber they help too.How to make my eyes look healthy and beautiful?
my mom says always to eat carrots, and i thought that only helped your eyesight, but then again that is making your eyes more healthy, also wash your makeup off everynight before you go to sleep, you dont want to sleep with eyeliner on because it could get into your eyes and infect it :)
Have you tried eyelights? Its a mascara that makes your eyes appear brighter.





Also if they look tired, try going to bed earlier. Make sure you get 8-10 hours of sleep.
get rest... drink plenty of water... and invest in some artificial tears to keep them moist. Also, do you have heriditary bags put cucumbers on them at night for about an hour before you go to bed while relaxing to music. The best thing is rest!!!!
http://www.marykay.com/skincare/agefight鈥?/a>





TimeWise庐 Targeted-Action庐 Eye Revitalizer it works really well!





Also, put a very light (almost white) eye shadow in the inside corners of your eyes, it makes you look more awake

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color