Friday, June 25, 2010

What are the things I see squiggle around in my eyes when I look at the sky?

When I look at the sky or even clouds i see a bunch of little worm type things squiggling around.What are the things I see squiggle around in my eyes when I look at the sky?
They are known as ';floaters';.


They are nothing but shed cells/tissues which have been replaced by new ones. They are not dangerous, but can be very annoying if you are engaged in certain activities (Ex: looking in microscope).What are the things I see squiggle around in my eyes when I look at the sky?
OMG you see them too





I used to think they were molecules and I could see them cause I had very strong vision





then someone said ';That's ridiculous'; and I never mentioned it again - too embarrassed
They are called motes. They are particles of dust and other materials that are actually on the surface of your eyes
These are the minute dust particles on the surface of eye. which is visble when u see in a blank backround only (like sky or wall etc).


The simple example is when you work on your laptop or computer, you only see the bright images displayed on it. But when you switch it off, the screen is blank. Now you see the dust particles on its surface.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color