Saturday, June 26, 2010

How would hazel contacts look on brown eyes?

My friend told me that colored contacts blend in with your normal eye color. I want to get hazel colored contacts but I don't know how they would look on my brown eyes. Can anyone tell me?How would hazel contacts look on brown eyes?
my friend got hazel contacts onn her brown eyes and they look amazing!!! they are SO pretty, and in different settings, they can change to a greenish color. i say get em!How would hazel contacts look on brown eyes?
Hazel on brown would look brown because the brown is darker. My friend has brown eyes, but wears silver contacts. They look really good on her, but she is originally from Pakistan, so her skin tone and hair make her eyes pop, which is good for her.
It would be pretty if you really want people to know that you are wearing colored contacts. Honestly, that kinda mixture would be really good for Halloween and only Haloween. It might freak people out to wear those contacts anytime.
hmm fake?


Honestly, ANYONE look good with contacts...


ppl who wear them think they lookk very good, but ppl who see them WITH CONTACTS.. know that the contacts look really really fake..





I thought about getting some GREEN or HAZEL contacts myself, but I have two friends that use contacts, but everyone noticed that CONTACTS DOES NOT LOOK GOOD...


even they notice...


HOPE I HELPED YOU!!
for some reason i prefer gray, but i think hazel would look nice. usually some eye places have a thing where you can see what you would look like with a certain eye color.
I say go for it.


my best friend has naturally brown eyes, and wears hazel ones.


and they defo look alot more natural than some of the other ones she's tried, like grey and green.





:)
Hazel contacts actually look very natural with brown eyes (in my opinion)
they would look ok, but u have to apply at least a dark eyeliner with that otherwise it will look kinda fake on it;s own..
wouldnt change them...get gray contacts they are amazing on brown eyes.
do it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color