Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Eye doctors: Things look unusually small?

I used to have this a few times a month as a teen. Now as a middle aged adult, it happens very rarely. I'll have these little spells, usually at night, when all of a sudden, I can see everything around me, but it looks like everything is noticeably smaller than usual, but all in proportion to one another, still. I've never taken street drugs and am in good health. This might last a few minutes to a half hour, then go away.





Anyone else ever hear of this, experience it, or know what it is? Is it a type of ';ocular migraine';? Thanks.Eye doctors: Things look unusually small?
My only guess would be some sort of health problem. Fluctuating blood sugar levels can cause vision fluctuations. Since these disturbances happen at night, this may be the case. The fact that they go away makes it a little tricky though. Otherwise it may be some sort of vein or artery problem. Ask your doctor.
  • pc security
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin color