Saturday, June 26, 2010

Do you like eyes that look so dark that you can't see the pupils?

My eyes are so dark that they're almost pitch black like you can't see the pupils unless you look at them very closely.





Is this color common?





I have light, golden beige skin so I guess they stand out.Do you like eyes that look so dark that you can't see the pupils?
Yes. There is a girl in my class named Kelsey with a face full of freckles, orange hair, and the blackest eyes I've ever seen in my life. It's a bizarre combination but I think she's beautiful.





Your eyes are probably just as striking.Do you like eyes that look so dark that you can't see the pupils?
my eyes are really dark, you can't see my pupils
Yeah black looking eyes. That is very sexy!! I have always liked dark eyes. I mean blue light brown are so common, if you have black looking eyes or green looking eyes, I think it's very sexy!
I'm not so sure it's common, I don't really know, but I think the more original eyes you have, the more beautiful. A lot of people have just ordinary eyes. I'm sure yours are really pretty. The more different, the better I say!
My mom's eyes are REALLY dark, so is her mom's. I guess it's common.. I have hazel eyes though..
sounds pretty..wish i had your color eyes..mines are like a dark brown.until you look at them closely in a well lit area..then they are brown..
I LOVE dark EYES!


They're soo sexy and mysterious %26lt;3


Ahh.


The boy next to me in Civics has those eyes,


and he is just sooo hott.


=]
sounds gothic
It sounds pretty[:


My 2 sisters have the same eyes


I feel left out, I'm the one who got blue, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color