Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How do i make my eyes look more blue?

i have bluesh greenish eyes, depends on the light really


and i was wondering what color makeup would help?


i have contacts but color contacts look too fake


so what else could i do?How do i make my eyes look more blue?
http://media.photobucket.com/image/eye%2鈥?/a>





http://media.photobucket.com/image/eye%2鈥?/a>








doing simple things like the 2nd one is good


it looks amazing on the eyes


and you dont have to do much


also try just mixing colors together , they can be suttle colors


and wing your eyeshawdow instear of using eyeliner


they look great trust me i do peoples makeup all the time (:How do i make my eyes look more blue?
I sometimes wear coloured lenses and I find when I wear white eyeshadow, or a mix of colours but brush white over top, my eyes look much bluer and have had compliments on it.
wear the color shirt you want your eyes to be, and they will appear that way.
  • pc security
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin color