Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How can I do a smokey eye type look with dirty blonde hair / eyebrows?

I always want to do a smokey eye look... or something dramatic when I go out on weekends. I wear the bare minimum of makeup on a normal basis because i dont think my face is cut out for that extreme look... but i want to have fun with it sometimes! I've tried doing the smokey eye look but my hair is a dirty blonde and my eyebrows are kind of... theyre just light and not very defined... so it doesnt seem to go with my face / color. What are some ideas I can do for a dramatic, fun look when I go out on weekends that will go with my face? I have light skin, blueish green eyes, more blue, and dirty blonde hair. Any suggestions? Thanks!How can I do a smokey eye type look with dirty blonde hair / eyebrows?
heres how i do mine :





1. Use a light (skin toned) colour all over the eye- lashes to brow.


2. Use a black pencil eyeliner and line above the top lashes- doesn鈥檛 matter too much if it鈥榮 a bit messy.


3. Use a cotton bud with a dark eyeshadow on it and go over the eyeliner- making it smudgy.


4. Line under the bottom lashes with a pencil eyeliner and smudge using a clean cotton bud/smudging pen.


5. Use a middle toned eyeshadow (an in-between colour of the ones using) and go over the lid of your eye and just up to the brow bone or just above the crease- which ever you like better.


6. Blend or smudge the middle colour upwards into the lighter colour- just the top edge of the middle colour so you still have colour on your lid.


7. Use mascara- and don鈥檛 forget eyelash curler first- apply mascara to the bottom aswell-if you want.








u could try using diffa shades of brown or just stick to black


for abit of colour try using diffa purple shades!How can I do a smokey eye type look with dirty blonde hair / eyebrows?
I'm sure you can pull off a smokey eye. But I think to make it look less awkward, maybe use a light brown pencil and define your eyebrows a bit before you do the smokey eye. I would use a greyish blue for your smokey eye. I think that would look awesome.
well instead of using a really dark color for this look, try another color. darker grays have the same effect and looks awesome with green eyes. and with black liner and mascara you will still get the smokey look! good luck
this blonde pulled it off.





http://thefashionablehousewife.com/wp-co鈥?/a>
Get orange, dark brown, and black eyeshadow


Get black or dark brown eyeliner, and black mascara


Apply the a fairly light coat of orange eyeshadow from your eyelid to 2mm away from your eyebrows


Apply the brown eyeshadow on your eye lids, and to make is stand out even more you can use the eyeshadow as eyeliner and border it on the bottom of your eyes


On the outer corners of your eyes you can also apply the black eyeshadow


Now apply a small line of eyeliner on the bottom and top of your eyes


And finally add on mascara, and voila!





TipsIf you want to complete this look you can also add a copper toned lipstick, and a small touch of a bronzer of your cheeks


Best makeup for this look is MAC COSMETICS











WarningsBe careful not to overdo the makeup, you can start out small and add on.
  • pc security
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin color