Friday, June 25, 2010

Sometimes I See a scratch line in my eye, when say i look at the sky, Help!?

Say if i look at a the sky or aTV , i Notice SOMETIMES I see this lil scratch in my eyesight, I think Ive had it since 2 years ago...





I think i must of damaged my pupil or somet, it dont hurt or anything, just wondering whats the treatment? will it cure?








It just looks like a little scratch





A opticians help would be very helpful!Sometimes I See a scratch line in my eye, when say i look at the sky, Help!?
They're called floaters. I've had them in my right eye since I was young. They're relatively harmless, they exist in the fluid in your eye and they're more annoying than anything. If you see them increasing quite a bit, then you need to have it checked out by an opthamologist to see if you have a degenerative condition. I wouldn't worry if you don't see a marked increase.Sometimes I See a scratch line in my eye, when say i look at the sky, Help!?
depending on your age it could be a cataract. or the start of one, floaters have a way of causing us to panic thinking we are nearing a diabetic problem although i could be that mostly its just our human imagination just enjoy seeing everything while you can some would give a million just to see that scratch you complain about.
I have them too, I agree they are called floaters and are completely harmless. I only notice mine once in a while and I've had them for over 10 years.
Normal vitreous opacities. Dont worry its normal.
If there's no pain then there's likely no problem. Floaters are normal, merely scar tissue caused in the womb as your eyes developed.





If it truly concerns you go see a doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color