Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Should i get my eyes look at or am i over reacting?

at school we ot our eyes checked and my right eye was 20/20 but my left eye was like 20/50. what do u think?Should i get my eyes look at or am i over reacting?
you should visit your eye doctor once a year, or if you experience sudden changes in your vision. if you haven't noticed anything funny with your eyesight (blurring, fuzziness, headaches, etc.), then you don't have anything to worry about. Should i get my eyes look at or am i over reacting?
You should get your eyes checked to determine if you may need corrective lenses. If it makes you feel better though those school tests can be wrong. My daughter was tested last year and she passed her left eye but failed her right. We were told to take her to the eye doctor and we did and she had perfect vision.
go to ur doctor and have ur eye checked out.


i did the check up in my school a few days back.


and well, my vision weren't really bad,


but i am to go to the optician for glasses.


have your eyes checked at the optician and enquire whether you need glasses.



u should just go to see the eye doctor just as simple as that
go get ur eyes chekd out by a optimetrist. HEaps of people are like that. SERIOUSLI just do it do it =))

1 comment:

  1. It would be a good idea to get your eyes checked by an optometrist. It is better to have a professional tell you if you need glasses or not. I hope that your eyes will be better soon. I am sure that you will be able to find an optometrist soon. http://www.brandoneye.com/our-services/surgical-eye-care/eyelid-services/#blepharo

    ReplyDelete

 
skin color