Friday, June 25, 2010

Whats the best way to make eyes look bigger?

I have tiny eyes and a hooooge shnozzle :(Whats the best way to make eyes look bigger?
okay if you want to make your eyes look bigger use lighter colors for eyeliner then it will make them pop also if you want to make peoples eye draw to them you can use eyeshadows for that okay like say you have blue eyes if you use a brown eyeliner or eyeshadow makes them pop and people notice them and also makes blue eyes look more blue.


Okay also people say dark eyeliners make your eyes look smaller some say they make your eyes look bigger well they are both right it matter how you put it on if you make it heavy and thick all the way around your eye it going to make it look small but if you do a inbetween ( thick and thin) on the part farthess away from your nose on the top and thinner as you get closer to your nose it make your eyes look bigger even if you using dark eyeliners.Whats the best way to make eyes look bigger?
People say that darker make-up makes your eyes look bigger. They're wrong. Darker colours may draw attention to your eyes but make them look smaller on the whole.





If you want your eyes to look bigger, using lighter colours is the way to go. White eyeliner and light silver colours really look good. And curling your eyelashes and applying mascara or vaseline helps too. This will open them up more and draw attention to them.





Also, when curling your eyelashes, make sure you curl one then apply mascara and then do the other. Don't curl them both straight after the other or else you'll lose the curl.
I put LOREAL liquid eyeliner on my top (kinda under my lashes) and let it dry. I use a light sparkly brown (i have blue eyes) and lightly do my bottom lid and then I sweep it up at the corner of my eye. So i start from the inside of my eye and then go out and sweep up and then i lightly line it over my lashes of the top and then smudge it with a blender (my eyeliner has a built in blender) and then I put on a creamy silver-ish eyeshadow FLIRT! (i purchased at Kohl's) and then put it on like usual and lightly lined it on my bottom lid (like eyeliner) and then I put on a green eyeliner to bring out my eyes and I smudge it. that may be a LOT for you, but I have small eyes too, and it definetly makes 'em look big.


DO NOT put eyeliner all around your eye, it will make them look TINY.


the best way is to mostly put it in the corner of your eye and sweep up, and it will give you a dramatic big eye look.


give it a try!
no black eyeliner.white eyeliner on your waterline makes your eyes pop.
White eyeliner on your waterliners.
  • pc security
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin color