Wednesday, June 23, 2010

She won't look me in the eye?

I just started dating this woman and from the very first 3-hour meeting, she probably looked me in the eye a total of 5 minutes, and after each time we see each other, she says she wants to see me again and says that she thinks we are a good match. Is she hiding something? Should I continue to see her?She won't look me in the eye?
She's just really nervous. No doubt about it. I tend to do that as well. I have nothing to hide whatsoever. I'm just VERY nervous.





Don't worry, it'll pass.





Good luck! :)She won't look me in the eye?
If you are attracted to someone you fear that you may give away just how much you into them if you look at them in the eyes.





When I first met my boyfriend, I didn't look at him in the eyes for more than a few seconds for about two weeks because I was just so incredibly attracted to him I didn't just want to stare...


It's ok just give it a few weeks and see how it goes. Chances are she really likes you.
i have that prob to i can't look ppl in the eyes it scares me, i know this guy that used to like me i told him that it scared me so he used to look at me, she might be like that i can't look ppl in the eyes it freaks me out i feel like they are judging me!
Just because she doesn't have good eye contact doesn't mean shes hiding something.Some people are just uncomfortable with hold eye contact.
she is nervous. a lot of girls avoid eye contact for the first while. stick with her a while and see if she gets more comfortable around you.
She is shy and does not feel comfortable around you. Do things to help her feel more comfortable.
She's shy.
shes just shy!


after a while she'll loosen up

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color