Saturday, June 26, 2010

How do i make my eyes look normal after crying for many hours?

I myself have that problem, where my eyelids get swollen after crying for a long time. The only way that I know is icing them lightly. Then put on some eyeshadow. The very best method is to wait, though.How do i make my eyes look normal after crying for many hours?
appy ice on your eyes. it definitely reduces the swelling. just be sure to wrap it with a clean cloth or something..How do i make my eyes look normal after crying for many hours?
Use visene
you cant
take a short nap. ur eyes wil b fine wen u wake up!
clean ur eyes with cold water
juss think of a cute guy...n it will get that twinkle in your eyes..;)
What are you crying about for hours ???? Ya still breathing are'nt you ? Nothing is THAT bad, Your engines are running, GET OUT THERE !
maybe you should be more concerned with why you're crying for many hours

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color