Friday, June 25, 2010

Can a look in your eye affect someone else? Can christians answer this please who love god.?

Christians, discenment, eyesCan a look in your eye affect someone else? Can christians answer this please who love god.?
Absolutely. Have you heard that the eyes are the window to the soul? Well it's true. You can see right into a person's thoughts if you are able to look long enough...Can a look in your eye affect someone else? Can christians answer this please who love god.?
I'm not a Christian and I don't have any particular feelings about God, but I don't see what that has to do with your question.





Absolutely, a look in your eye can affect another person. Humans are attuned to very minute social signals, and our capacity for empathy causes us to share the perceived emotional state of those around us. Often it's not what you say, but how you say it, that brightens or darkens another's day.
yes if that someone is not blind and can see people by their eyes :)


I believe that we can see someones soul by looking in his/hes eyes :)
So many evangelists in my family have tried to stare me in the eyes and communicate to me their deepest beliefs and passions in christianity. It's about as effective as the ';Vulcan mind grip'; or whatever Spock does in Star Trek.





In other words, all I realize staring into someone's eyes is how much they believe... the ';message';-- you too should also believe!-- does not transmit.
the eyes tell all
It's surprising how much the eyes can convey and how much they can affect people.
I believe eyes say more than anything we could speak or gesture.
Of course. It has been said that the eyes are the mirror of the soul. They can transmit a bizillion feelings and emotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color