Saturday, June 26, 2010

I like eye liner, but I don't want to look trampy, how can i use eye liner and not look trampy?

Try to apply a lighter colour, like a dark brown - blue really sets of blue eyes.





Also, use the minimum for gorgeous eyes, natural is the preferred look.





Hope this helps!I like eye liner, but I don't want to look trampy, how can i use eye liner and not look trampy?
Well dont over do it there some if you mess up there is a cleaner attached to it its at walmart its called cover girl perfect point plus it helps me but usaully doesnt make you look trampy it makes you look older unless you overdo it with all that makeup on your face.I like eye liner, but I don't want to look trampy, how can i use eye liner and not look trampy?
I have no idea how you can look trampy just becuase of eyeliner, so I don't know what to tell you. How can you like eyeliner and think it looks trampy? Doesn't make much sense to me.
Apply a colour that would look good with your eye colour. (Ex: Blue eyes need brown eye liner). Also, only put it underneath your eye halfway that way it doesn't look too much. Then put some on the top part and only go halfway as well.
only line the upper lashlines and use a color other than black (brown, blue, purple, green)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color