Friday, June 25, 2010

When is the time you look someone deep dead in the eye?

when I want them to understand that I really really really mean it.When is the time you look someone deep dead in the eye?
just before i pull the trigger..When is the time you look someone deep dead in the eye?
when im in love
When I look for deeper communication and when it's time for love.





Hsafer : I'm touched with your answer. I can imagine what you mentioned.
when i cannot find a mirror to check my topping.
i did it yesterday with my love . i looked her deep in the eyes and got lost in them ....
Deep dead in the eye? When I'm dealing with an irrate passenger.....and it usually stops them dead in their tracks.
um! when ur actually TALKING to the person!





tht means every single time!


i find it in a way rude not to..


ur not going to end up staring at the ceiling or anything!


and to b honest.. it gives u a real boost in supporting any argument ur supporting..
when i'm arguing with them, or want to make a certain point across...
:))) , there is a guy in my office , he is sooo clever %26amp; mean , sometimes i look deeeeeeeeeeeeep in his eyes to try to know if he is really saying the truth :))





But with u pinky , I will look deeeeeeeeeeeeeep in ur eyes to see the most cool guy ever :))))))) :PP
When i am sure 100%
when your on top of each other and you have nothing else to do or say.
This is an emotional thing for me.


My mom has cancer %26amp; all my family tell me she will be ok but when i look deep into her eyes i don't see that sparkle of life anymore!


And you know if you look in mines right now you would see sadness %26amp; tears!
When he is lying to me.
When I want to hypnotize someone...





Seriously now, I look deep in the eyes when I want someone to understand what I'm saying and it demonstrates him that I care.
hey beautiful





i antremember... ???





now all of you .. come close to the screen.. closer .. CLOSER !! ok now hold there for a while...




















everyone that just looked to the screen i was looking deep in your eyes !! and gosh you all have great hearts i an see it in your eyes lol
when i want to see if that person is lying :))
when I'm serious about something and when I want my message to get through


(looking at you deep in the eye)
Well, there are alot of instances where i would look somebody dead in the eye. Eyes are the windows to your soul, and they can tell you anything. You can pretty much get a good idea how somebody's feeling by looking them in the eye, and usually, unless you are dealing with a professional liar, you can tell if the person is being truthful or not.
When I'm pissed off
when i show or tell someone i love them!
Thursday Morning as I was being prepped for surgery. I wanted them to know, with no doubt that I got a good look at them, and that I better wake up healthy!
during my work I look people in the eye , and I can tell you , I can know a lot about every one I see from the first look in the eye .


[ the only look I can't forget is a dead women's look I was supposed to help but I couldn't , and she died ]
When a person is lying. you can tell by the way they avert their eyes.


Also if you want to show someone your interested in them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color